Facebook Page

Tuesday 31 January 2012

My best hand cream♥

Hi everyone! I am back with the post again :)

Today, I want to share my review on the hand cream I use. 
It is from Crabtree & Evelyn and I am currently using their newest product which is Pomegranate hand cream.
My hands are very dry and I always have to apply hand cream after each wash. I have used so many other brands but I have to admit this is the best one so far. 
It soothes and moisturizes the skin very well and it also absorbs into the skin quickly.  


There are a few different scents so I recommend you to go to the store and see which one you like the most. The scent is important to me because I get bad headaches if it isn't the right one. 
After all trials, I picked out the best three which were Pomegranate, Summer Hill, and Citron. 
Crabtree & Evelyn had a promotion on the hand creams during Christmas season which was 3 for $40. (I can't remember the exact price but it was around $40 and I paid $45 after tax)
I gave one of the Pomegranate to Dave's sister and the left two are with me :)


I love everything about Crabtree's hand creams except one huge thing, the container. :(
After a few uses, the shape gets all ugly and it is not the same, pretty hand cream anymore like the brand new one that I fell in love with...haha
Sometimes when it is too squeezed in a bag then you have to be careful with opening the lid. (Mine literally poured out of the container a few times :P)

Anyhow, I am in love with the Pomegranate and also can't wait until to use Summer Hill♬

If you are almost done with your current hand cream or looking for one then try Crabtree & Evelyn's.
They are the best!!♥.♥





Let's keep our hands in a nice and beautiful condition♥


If you have any questions then contact me via email/youtube message.
yeji818@gmail.com

Thank you♥

No comments:

Post a Comment