Facebook Page

Thursday 26 January 2012

Pink Dandelion

Wow I haven't posted for a while actually.. I have been busy keeping up with my rehabilitaion sessions and therapies. Most of my pains are gone except in the chest and the back. I am trying my best to heal quickly!

Today, I am back with this makeup called 'Pink Dandelion'. This suits on dates with your crush and boyfriend or on just normal days for spring season. It turns to a feminine and girlish makeup with a touch of pink blush and lipgloss.






Used products:

1. Benefit 'that gal' primer
2. Benefit Erase Paste concealer (no.2 medium)
3. Missha Perfect Cover BB cream (no.23 natural beige)
4. MAC fix+
5. Stila Natural eyes eyeshadow palette (used color: bare)
6. MAC pigment (Naked)
7. Dior eyeshadow palette (no.649)
8. Maybeline gel eyeliner (Brown)
9. Dior Shimmer powder (Amber diamond)
10. Benefit Dandelion blush
11. Etude Hosue eyeshadow stick (white)
12. Benefit Browkit (medium)
13. Vaseline lip balm
14.. MAC lipstick (please me)
15. Chanel lipgloss (no.68)

I also took some close-up pictures of some products.

 'Bare' from Stila palette


 'Naked' MAC pigment

 Etude House stick shadow



This is my first well-edited video..(I made one video before but.............. haha)
Hope you enjoyed and found it helpful.
I will study more on editing videos and also look for some tips on self video recordings as well.
It feels kind of awkward speaking in front of a camera by myself but I will get used to it eventually..

There is only one video on my youtube channel, but it doesn't mean that you can't visit right?
My channel is called Beauty in a Song (same as my blog)

Then I will see you with better videos and posts later. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment