Facebook Page

Sunday 11 March 2012

My favorite piece from Club Monaco's February collection♥.wmv

Hi everyone :)
Today, I want to talk about this vest I got from Club Monaco in February.
Their amazing March collection is out but I want to talk about this piece before I film the March one.

Here is the picture from the look book. The whole outfit is amazing and the red skinny pants were selling out quick since the first day of its launch. (I only bought the vest from this outfit though.)




If you are on facebook and friends with me then some of you might know that I work at Club Monaco. I love Club Monaco not just because I work there; I LOVE their CLOTHES!!!!



In the staff room, there is an inspiration board for each month and a collection board as well.
Shopping day is this week and it is so hard this time to choose cuz everything is so nice..

I will post the March one in two weeks and hope you find something you really love too!!!


Bye guys :) Have a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment