Facebook Page

Monday 21 January 2013

Korea Airport Duty Free Shop Haul


 Hi everyone :)
I shopped on one of Korea's duty free websites through Dave's best friend. He went back to Korea for the holidays so I ordered a few items for myself, my sister and my mom. 
I wish I can go but I don't have any plans yet. My sister is going in June and Dave will also be going sometime in April or May whenever his exams finish. (FYI, Dave is my boyfriend. haha :P)

Here are the products! (Prices are marked in USD on the website.)


Nature Republic Super Aqua essence

40ml, USD $9 



I purchased both combination and dry skin serums for day and night time. Since I apply sunscreens in the morning, my skin tends to get a little oily on my T-zone so I prefer less moisturizing products during day time. I have been using them for almost two weeks and so far, I have no skin troubles and they seem to be okay. 
One thing I like about this product is that it is only nine dollars. :)



Espoir eyeliner shapener

USD $2




A few months ago, I bought a pencil sharpener from daiso for two dollars because I didn't want to spend over $10 on a pencil sharpener. Do u know what happened? That sharpener ruined my NEW eyeliner. I was so mad and I actually don't know why but I tried once more to see if it would work properly but no. (FAIL..)
I didn't think duty free shops would carry an eyeliner sharpener but they do! It is only two dollars and has two sizes so you can fit regular eyeliner and also jumbo eye pencils as well.



Shu Uemura hard formula eyebrow pencil

02 Seal Brown, USD$20




I love this eyebrow pencil! It is really nice and draws smoothly on eyebrows. When you try on your hand to see the color, it does not show up on skin. It is only applied on hairy area. (Sounds funny :P)
I actually don't know how much this is in Canada but it is $23 in the States. Since I only paid $20, I beat everywhere else! 



Anna Sui Eyebrow color compact

01 Red Brown, USD$20





This is for my mom. She has red tone hair so this eyebrow kit is perfect for her. Colors suit her hair color really well. The packaging is super cute and my mom wants to use it as a hair clip hehe
Anna Sui carries two more colors so you should check them out to see which color compact is for you!



Sulwhasoo 
Firming Cream, Balancing Water and Emulsion

USD$73,$44,$48




This Sulwhasoo skin care set is for my mom as well. Sulwhasoo is one of the high-end brands in Korea so their price point is higher. However if you buy them at Duty Free shop then it is way cheaper than getting them in store. If you want to try them out, you should go visit H-mart near your house. Hmart carries Sulwhasoo and some other Korean cosmetic brands as well. 



SUM multi-effect sunblock

SPF50, 50ml, USD$28


This is for my sister. For some of you who don't know about my sister's skin condition..She has extremely sensitive skin and a bit of acne problems as well. She always has hard time finding new products. Currently, she's using this sunscreen from IOPE (from Korea) but that sunscreen is running out so she wanted to get another one. However, IOPE is not carried both duty free sites. She searched for other brands and she ended up with this one! I want to try this one out as well because it is 'multi-effect sunscreen'. It means that it works as base, primer and sunscreen. I will let you guys know how it is after she opens it!


If any of your friends are going to Korea or you are stooping over at the Korea airport then you MUST check out duty free shops. They are AMAZING. They are huge and they carry numerous brands. 
I want to go too!!!!! Hope I can visit soon like my sister! 

Bye guys, I will talk to you later :)



1 comment:

  1. Hi..
    I appreciate your ideas and this is very nice article and have great information.and Thanks for share
    Duty Free Shop Airport

    ReplyDelete