Facebook Page

Thursday 3 January 2013

Too Faced Eyeshadow bonbons review


Hi everyone :)
I purchased a christmas collection eyeshadow palette from Too Faced.
It's called 'Shadow Bon Bons'.

Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons
My first impression was like 'wow this palette is such a good deal'. I still think it is a very good deal cuz it is only C$47 and it has an eye primer and a mascara!

C$47
Looks like this at the back :)
I went into Sephora for another palette but they were sold out so I bought this instead.
This palette has 12 eyeshadows, an eye primer and a mascara.
What a great deal!!! 


It is so nice but seriously the case is humungous. If it was smaller I would have loved it even more but oh well..

Have a look at the close up view of the eye shadows.


Most of the shadows are glittery and shimmery except Vanilla, Cut the Cake, and Marzipan.
A few of them like Coffe Bean and Licorice Latte look matte when applied. 
I like how they are glittery because this palette is their Christmas collection and I feel like it is more targeted for parties and special occasions; however, some of them like Peach Fuzz and Nude Beach fall off too much! I had hard times applying them for a first few days. My entire face was covered under glitters :P Everyone was asking what was going on..

I now apply them after wetting my brushes with MAC Fix plus. By doing this, it helps the glitters to set down on the skin well. I haven't tried the eye primer and mascara yet so I don't know how good they are but one thing that I know for sure is that this eye primer is pretty good.
There are lots of good reviews on the eye primer and I see it a lot on youtube videos too haha


Here is the final image of the kit!

Have a good night :)




No comments:

Post a Comment