Facebook Page

Sunday 18 December 2011

No.2 Simple Daily Eyepoint Makeup!


Wow..it is really messy.. mirror on top of my diary and tissue box right next to it.. and all my blankies are showing so as pjs. But it's okay. Let's only focus on makeup please :)


Used Products:




(Again, I have no idea how to turn this picture clockwise..hmm) 


1. Benefit Erase Paste no.2 medium
2. Missha Perfect Cover BB cream no.23 natural beige
3. Stila Naturaleyes eye shadow palette: used colors: Bare & Sandstone
4. LacVert (not sure about which palette it is): used color, White
5. Dior Shimmer Powder no.2 amber diamond
6. Benefit Bella Bamba
7. Maybelline Eyestudio gel eyeliner: Black
8. Maybelline the colossal volume express mascare: Black
9. Benefit Browkit: medium
10. MAC Lipglass PRRR A41


*Dior Shimmer Powder is used as highlighter. It could be used as eye shadows as well.


I made a video tutorial finally. However, my computer skills are not great at all so my video is not straightly filmed. I guess I have to turn my iphone the other way while filming.
Anyways, I hope this tutorial is helpful and if you have any questions, send me an email to yeji_818@hotmail.com or leave comments :)


Enjoy the video :)





**I did not include concealer, BB cream, mascara, and lip gloss parts.

It's Christmas time and there are lots of shopping going on everywhere and people are dressing up for parties and dinners. This makeup will be great for daily use and if your want it to be like more of a party look then use darker tone eye shadows and don't forget to put fake eye lashes!!

Anyways have you guys finished your Christmas shopping yet? I haven't finished mine yet but it seems likely I would not be able to finish it due to my injuries. Gotta stay home, sweet home :(
But I will have more time to post reviews and tutorials at the same time! Hurray~~




I just heard the news about the death of North Korea Leader. Guess my friends in the army will have no time to relax from now on. News is all about his death right now..wow..scaryyyyy
Hope nothing bad happens..T.T




After:



Good night everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment